Welcome to Modern Homesteading! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by and are considering partnering with us.
Do you have a product or service that would serve our website guests? We’re currently looking for like-minded businesses to share their goods and services with our growing audience. Specifically, we’re seeking products and services in the areas of:
- sustainable living;
- alternative education/homeschooling;
- DIY projects;
- alternative energy systems;
- rural decor;
- rural business development;
- organic and sustainable agriculture;
- rural real estate;
- home and outbuilding construction;
- hand powered tools;
- power tools;
- greenhouse supplies;
- veggie and fruit growing supplies;
- backyard chickens;
- small livestock;
- natural medicine;
- water conservation;
- emergency food and food storage;
- and anything to do with the rural lifestyle.
Our site launched in October 2010 and has grown to (as of November 1, 2012):
- more than 7,600 unique visitors (last 30 days – more than 58,000 unique visitors and 179,000 page views in the last 360 days);
- more than 30,000 page views (last 30 days);
- 76% new visitors;
- 3900-plus (and growing) engaged Facebook fans;
- blogs on both Mother Earth News and Grit Magazine;
- regular blog giveaways;
- consistent interaction and great feedback from readers.
We’re sticklers for quality – we personally check out the services and products of each advertiser on our site and work hard to ensure they are ones we can feel good about promoting. If you think our site would be a great venue for your ads but aren’t quite sure if your product or service would fit, just drop us a note and we’ll go through our process and let you know right away. We do reserve the right to refund your ad purchase or refuse advertising if we don’t feel the fit is right. Approvals generally occur within 24 hours.
Thanks so much! If we can answer any questions, please let us know. We look forward to partnering with you!Revised on November 6, 2012